- FULL RETREAT – Lectures, Workshops, Music, Meditations, Group Discussions, Healing Sessions, Prayer Ministry (Saturday – Thursday)
- FOUR MEALS – Dinner on Saturday evening, Lunch on Sunday, Lunch on Monday, Breakfast on Thursday morning and a light welcome reception on Saturday — all included in your retreat package. These meals are planned so those who have special dietary needs or restrictions (e.g. vegetarian or gluten-free) can be accommodated.
- T’AI CHI CHIH each morning with Rev. Carmen Brocklehurst
- FREE CONCERT on Wednesday Night with Michael Gott and Karen Drucker.
- One free afternoon to explore the area. (Yellowstone National Park is only a short distance from Big Sky.)
2018 EARLY REGISTRATION through July 15, 2018 – $485
2018 FULL REGISTRATION from July 16 to September 1, 2018 – $560
1st TIME MINISTERS – Ministers attending the Retreat for the first time pay only $280.00, a 50% discount from the full registration fee.
STUDENTS – Students 26 and under who are enrolled full-time in high school or college may attend the Retreat for $200. All attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please contact the Registrar to reserve your space and arrange for payment.
PER SESSION – $50.00 per Session. If you can’t attend the entire Retreat, consider coming for a day or two and paying on a Per Session Basis. Please contact the Registrar to reserve your space with a $50 non-refundable deposit.
THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM – If you have ever attended a prior Big Sky Retreat or its predecessor the Grand Teton Retreat, you can qualify for a free registration, when you refer two people who have never attended the Retreat before, and who pay the Early or Full registration fee. Be sure they put your name in the “Referred By” field on their registration form, and we’ll be happy to rebate your own registration fee at the Retreat.
All Cancellations are subject to a $50 Cancellation Fee. No Refunds will be given after August 15th, 2018.