How did you learn about the Big Sky Retreat?
Studies show that word-of-mouth advertising is the most effective form of sharing information, far surpassing expensive television and radio ads! Although we advertise in spiritual publications and websites, we have found that most of our attendees learned about the Big Sky Retreat from someone who has attended and had a great experience.
Because we understand this, the Big Sky Retreat Board is offering you a substantial reward for doing something that is easy and natural to do. Tell people about your wonderful Big Sky Retreat experience and invite them to come!
We call it the Ambassador Program.
We have revamped our Ambassador Program!!
In the past, you could only receive a credit for the following year’s retreat…
Effective immediately, you can have a check in your hand at THIS year’s retreat!!
Here’s how it works:
- Tell your friends and family about the retreat!
- When they go to register, ensure they put your name on their registration form as having referred them.
- For each new attendee (up to 3) who registers, adds your name as ‘referred by’ and attends the Retreat, you’ll receive $100 per referral (up to $300 total) in the form of a check at the Retreat!!
- You will also receive a special crown sticker on your name tag, so everyone knows you are a Big Sky Retreat Ambassador!
- NOTE: This offer cannot be combined with the First Time Minister rate, Lifetime Membership, Weekend Only or the Special Discount rate offered each year at the retreat/online.
That’s it! No other requirements. No forms to fill out. No membership fees.
Please direct any questions to: Registrar@BigSkyRetreat.com
Here’s what other Ambassadors have to say:
It is easy to invite people because I enjoy the retreat so much. I expect to have at least two new people with me this year. My two favorite things – the music and the mountains.
– Rev. Carolyn Harvill
The Big Sky Retreat for me is like a big box of chocolates – too much and too good to keep to myself! As I have invited friends to join me at the retreat I have watched with delight as they have been caught up in the magic of the mountain and the powerful experience of being with kindred souls. BSR is a unique resource for renewal and remembering our oneness. Being an Ambassador is easy to do, sort of like showing pictures of those you love – I just can’t help myself!
– Gail Courville (Ambassador for 3 years prior to becoming a Board member)
I KNEW the minute I walked into the Welcome Reception at Registration that I was home. It just got better from there! That was in 1992. Coming back every year is like a fun trip home to be with my family – the ones I can relate to!
– Barbara Resendez (Ambassador for 6 years prior to becoming a Board member)
Ways You Can Help:
- Tell your friends and family about the Big Sky Retreat and your wonderful experiences.
- Offer to host an information table at your church or spiritual center.
Thank you for spreading the word about the Big Sky Retreat. We appreciate you!